General ManufacturingApply Job ID 14918 Date posted Aug. 16, 2019 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad prides itself on having a grow from within philosophy where employees are provided Quad prides itself on having a grow from within philosophy where employees are provided the opportunity to learn in their roles and grow within the company.
- Remove product from the end of the printing press or finishing machine.
- Transfer completed bundles of product off machine conveyor and stack onto pallets, then place mail bags onto pallet.
- Effectively communicate with other members of the staff.
- Assist other crew members with various duties including webbing up of the press and/or special handwork in order to meet customer requests.
- Follow all clean-up and housekeeping proceduresRequired Qualifications:
- Ability to transfer completed bundles of product (10-70 lbs.) off machine conveyor and stack onto pallets or into mail bags
- At least 18-years of age or older
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- The ability to read and write; possess good verbal and written comprehension
- The ability to work one of the following 12-hour shift schedulesA shift – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and every other Sunday 7:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.B shift – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday night 7:00 P.M. - 7:00 A.M.C shift – Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Sunday 7:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.D shift – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturday night 7:00 P.M. - 7:00 A.MAdditional Company InformationWe offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.