Part Time General Technician - CommingleApply Job ID 14933 Date posted Aug. 16, 2019 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
These positions may also include:
- Being involved in training and leading other crew members
- Continuous clean up and housekeeping of the production area
- Ensuring compliance with quality, safety and work rules
- Some positions may also include operation of a fork truck
- Lift 10-15 pounds continuously, lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement
- Receive and follow instructions
- Use vision in order to identify defects of product
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Manufacturing experience (such as laborer, machinist, assembly, down piling, or bindery)
- The ability to perform basic math calculations
Additional Company Information:
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.