Postal Account Service RepresentativeApply Job ID 16467 Date posted Jan. 16, 2020 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a full-time Postal Solutions Service Representative for our Westampton, NJ location.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Provides Customer Service to internal and external customers
• Position requires a flexible work schedule to accommodate 24 hour on-call availability
• Facilitates client’s marketing objectives from mail piece design thru in-home delivery – including data management and Postal Solutions production
• Acts as a liaison between USPS and client and plant
• Understands and interprets USPS’ rules and regulations as they pertain to client and production needs
• Understands manufacturing capabilities and constraints and consults with clients and internal business partners when product design needs to be modified
• Understands and interprets Quad Distribution processes, procedures and capabilities
• Understands and interprets QDS processes, procedures and capabilities
• Understands client marketing goals, strategies and implementation
• Demonstrates and uses appropriate professional communication methods to inform business partners and clients of changes, confirmations, regulations, work instructions
• Provides solutions to client production and process problems
• Independently identifies and resolves problems that arise
Successful candidates will have four years of related customer service, project management and/or two year college degree. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to problem solve, organize and prioritize multiple tasks is required. Prior experience in List, Mail Distribution, Marketing or Finishing industries a plus.
Postal Solutions Service Representatives work on time-sensitive projects so they must bring a great deal of energy to their work, be adept at prioritizing their time and resources, and stay composed when there are multiple projects and priorities competing for their time. While in the role, a person needs to develop their functional/technical skills (Microsoft programs experience is a must– ex: Word and Excel) and interact across different process, product and people systems within Quad and the USPS. Postal Solutions Service Representatives must learn quickly to keep up with the continually evolving USPS regulations and utilize that knowledge as they consult with peers to build a mail piece that meets customer expectations and is compliant with the USPS regulations. Postal Solutions Service Representatives must have a willingness to learn and develop their skills in order to respond to the directions and expectations of customers, gain an understanding of Quad's capabilities and apply their understanding of those capabilities to meet client needs. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel between Quad Plants and US Postal Facilities.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.