Production Coordinator $16 - 22/hr.Apply Job ID 18944 Date posted Mar. 05, 2021 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Oversee the sample process to ensure samples are run in a timely manner
- Ensure the safe and timely production of quality products by performing manual and machine operator tasks in the set-up, maintenance, and operations of equipment, and creating and adhering to accurate and timely production schedules while leading all employees in doing the same
- Understand department operations and equipment including machine set-up and adjustments to monitor production, progress, and workload
- Coordinate department activities to meet requirements for safety, quality, productivity and on-time delivery
- Effectively lead employees by providing oversight, monitoring performance and compliance to policies
- Support Customer Service and Sales departments by understanding their needs, answering questions and providing solutions
- Responsible to track and eliminate waste, reprints, and spoilage
- Ensure maintenance programs are followed and work areas are kept organized according to 6-S Standards
- 80% of time will be spent on the production floor, supporting and/or running equipment
- Excellent job performance and leadership skills demonstrated in current and past positions
- Excellent attendance record, safety record and work habits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and supportive of company initiatives
- Detail oriented
- Solid organizational and prioritization skills as well as problem solving abilities
- Able to adapt quickly to changes and interruptions
- Able to work any shift and overtime as needed
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.