Westampton Part Time General Technician - CommingleApply Job ID 18126 Date posted Oct. 22, 2020 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
General Technician - up to $15/hr – 20-30 hours per week
We are currently seeking part time General Manufacturing Employees to grow with us! A general manufacturing position includes the opportunity to learn the printing process from the ground up and advance in a progressive environment. In this position you will assist in the creation of various well known magazines/catalogs/newspaper inserts and other related products in our Commingling department.
Shift Schedule PT hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday – you choose 2 -3 days 7am-5pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – you choose 2-3 nights 9pm-7am
These positions may also include:
- Being involved in training and leading other crew members
- Continuous clean up and housekeeping of the production area
- Ensuring compliance with quality, safety and work rules
- Some positions may also include operation of a fork truck
Successful candidates must be able to do the following (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Lift 10-15 pounds continuously, lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement
- Receive and follow instructions
- Use vision in order to identify defects of product
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Manufacturing experience (such as laborer, machinist, assembly, down piling, or bindery)
- The ability to perform basic math calculations
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.