Senior Photo ProducerApply Job ID 16701 Date posted Feb. 04, 2020 Location Westbrook, Maine Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking an experienced, creative Photography Producer responsible for photographing projects that cover silo’s and tabletop work, to food product and large room scenes. Product categories include housewares, clothing, jewelry, furniture, food, and electronics. Multiple brands and creative teams keep the projects fresh and challenging.
- Coordinating studio photo shoots in order to meet budgets
- Keeping projects on schedule and communicating the status to other teams
- Improving the production process for cost, logistical and creative efficiency
- Maintaining project budgets, quoting and estimating utilizing strong negotiation skills
- Recommending and providing resources for talent, stylists, set builders, and photo assistants to achieve desired results within established creative/marketing strategies
- Maintaining the organization of incoming billing, receipts, vendor and independent contractor invoices
- Performing post-project client satisfaction reviews and reports
- Associate Degree in Photography, Media, Design, Visual Arts, Fine Arts, Business Management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 year’s professional industry experience producing in a high-end, high-volume photography studio for retail advertising, catalog, or other commercial photography
- Project Management experience is required
- Highly organized, detail oriented, great communication skills
- A working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting and product/merchandise management systems and data/records
- Ability to work as a team member in a creative group environment but is also self-motivated.
- Good verbal, written communications and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh OS and related software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, & Excel.
Additional Company Information
We are a highly recognized, international company that offers competitive salaries with exceptional employee benefits including full medical insurance, 401(k), holidays, and vacations to all eligible employees.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace#LI-SS1
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.