$2,000 New Hire Bonus-ElectricianApply Job ID 20024 Date posted Jun.. 29, 2021 Location Winchester, Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain, service, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production and facility equipment.
- PLC, controls and AC/DC drive experience required.
- Advanced knowledge in the electronic diagnostics of PLC's AC/DC drive systems, knowledgeable on Profibus and Can-bus and various types of computer operated control circuitry.
- Ability to utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
- Utilize a variety of tools such as: hand tools, power tools, electrical/electronic test equipment and calibration equipment.
- Self motivated, good communication skills and working relationships with others.
- Individual must be proficient in the repair of a wide variety of equipment and ability to work flexible rotating shifts, including AM and PM shifts (7am-7pm and 7pm-7am), with some overtime required.
Preferred education in Electronics or related field, or a minimum of 5 years of electrical/electronic repair experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Demonstrate proficiency utilizing a personal computer, order parts and materials by using appropriate company purchasing requirements including computerized maintenance management systems.
Ability to work closely with engineers, technicians and peers to maintain electronic/electrical systems on new and specialized equipment with knowledge of the National Electrical Code and execute the most cost effective method to fulfill customer and code requirements.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent pay and benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.