Clamp Truck OperatorApply Job ID 25618 Date posted May. 11, 2023 Location Winchester, Virginia
Quad at our Winchester, VA location is seeking a Material Handler responsible for the loading/unloading of semi-trailers, packaging of finished product, the servicing of production machines and maintaining accurate inventories with the use of an on board PC and RF bar coding system.
- This position requires the ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, the ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement
- Receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects.
- The ability to work a 12-hour rotating schedule, including days, nights, weekends and holidays is also required.
- The successful candidate must be dependable, responsible, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be a team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced, detail oriented production environment.
- Position requires good math, verbal and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Work Ready Certificate and prior forklift experience preferred.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.