Shuttle DriverApply Job ID 13082 Date posted Apr. 04, 2019 Location Winchester, Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Full Time Local Shuttle Driver to transport packages, mail and supplies to various departments and locations at our Winchester, VA location.
- Hours would be working 7:00am-7:00pm/4 Shift operation and home daily
- Successfully complete all required safety and environmental training
- Follow scheduled routes for pick-up and delivery
- Be aware of surroundings while driving and follow all appropriate traffic laws and regulations
- Use a fork truck to safely load and unload product, as needed
- Transport packages utilizing a powered cart
- Perform a daily inspection of vehicle before taking the vehicle out on the road and upon return
- Correspond with internal customer requests by use of cell phone
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License is required
- Must be able to multi-task, follow planned driving routes and change job priority and driving routes, as necessary
- Accuracy, time management and attention to details are necessary skills for the role
- Ability to handle light to heavy weight materials or equipment with some exertion (40 pounds)
- Ability to use two-wheel hand truck
- Previous Shuttle Driver experience preferred, but not required
- Forklift Certification or willingness to become certified, preferred
- CDL required
We offer excellent benefits for eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.