Clinical Quality CoordinatorApply Job ID 19046 Date posted Mar. 18, 2021 Location Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking a Clinical Quality Coordinator to join our Quality team in Sussex, WI. This is a professional position that is responsible for numerous administrative functions within the QuadMed Clinical Quality Team. The incumbent will become the primary authority on the organization’s Patient Satisfaction processes and ensuing operations. The position will also provide the administrative oversight for multiple committees including the Quality and Safety Committee and contribute extensively to shared team responsibilities involving Incident reporting, Quality Improvement Studies, Monthly Team Newsletter, Peer Review, Location Risk Assessment, and Survey activities.
Patient Satisfaction Surveys
- Performs on-going maintenance and improvement of hosted Patient Satisfaction Survey (PSS) processes
- Performs thoughtful analysis of data to identify recurring or outlier patterns to enhance overall patient experience
- Consults with location clinic leadership to comprehensively discuss both routine and as-needed PSS results
- Collaborates in development of corrective action and preventative action plans
- Disseminates findings and leads workgroup discussions of patient satisfaction projects and programs.
- Gives organizational structure for several workgroups including meeting scheduling, document collection and distribution, and meeting facilitation
Administrative support functions
- Provide as-needed status updates on credentialing using team service cloud functionality
- Facilitates compliance tracking of peer review reports, communications, appendices or supplemental reviews
- Assisting with survey activities to ensure that the facility maintains accreditation, certification and licensure
- Contribute to the development of risk assessment plans and mitigation
- Assist in the development of inspection readiness activities and support regulatory inspections as needed
- Participate in cross-functional project or program level meetings to provide Clinical Quality recommendations
- Coordinates production and distribution of monthly inter-organization newletter
- Bachelor’s Degree in a healthcare or business related field (Nursing, health care administration, health sciences, etc.)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a health and wellness professional setting
- Analyzing and interpreting and presenting healthcare related data
- Primary care experience a plus
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Just Culture training/certification preferred
- CPHQ certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of Patient Satisfaction software services (Sullivan Luallin, ideally)
- Superior skills in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of performance improvement methodologies
- Able to handle multiple demands simultaneously
- Knowledge of electronic health records (Epic knowledge a bonus)
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.