Operations Analyst IApply Job ID 19596 Date posted May. 25, 2021 Location Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMedical is seeking an Operations Analyst I to join our growing IT Team! The Operations Analyst focuses on the support, maintenance and operations of IT systems and related technologies. The role will provide second level support to staff on all QuadMed applications and hardware. The delivery of quality customer service, incident resolution and problem management is the focus of this role.
- Responsible for second level support of all QuadMed Hardware and Software. Rotates on-call responsibilities to provide 24/7 support.
- Provide proactive support by monitoring live interfaces and collaborate with teams to provide permanent resolutions to problems.
- Supports, configures, and maintains desktop equipment including desktop computers, laptops, printers, telephony and other peripherals.
- Identifies reoccurring support issues and offers recommendations on how to effectively address them.
- Perform root cause analyses to understand the source of incidents.
- Produces and maintains documentation/SOPs for support by partnering with other departments to ensure adequate knowledge transfer.
- Responsible for having a general understanding of domain knowledge for IT systems, related technologies and processes pertinent to assigned areas.
- Maintains IT assets within inventory system.
- Understands the impact of change within IT systems.
- Entrusted to exercise a high degree of discretion due to administrator rights, access, and exposure to Personal Health Information (PHI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Associate’s Degree in a related field required. Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years IT experience required
- Experience in Epic strongly preferred
- Proficiency in assigned Epic applications required within 3 months of hire
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Verbal/Nonverbal – Convey easily and quickly any message; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification; Responds well to questions; Maintain professional nonverbal communication analogous to situation
- Written - Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret complex written information.
- Has the ability to deal with concepts and complexity comfortably.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of MS O365 toolset
- Must be able to work independently
- Discretion and confidentiality are required; could be exposed to confidential information in daily job duties
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.