Systems Analyst IIApply Job ID 20775 Date posted Oct. 05, 2021 Location Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMedical is seeking an Systems Analyst II to join our growing IT Team! The Systems Analyst II focuses on maintaining QuadMed’s systems, assisting end-users with routine system inquiries and providing customer service using basic knowledge of organization systems, policies and procedures. Additionally, the Systems Analyst II will be asked to support security related initiatives as defined by HITRUST and other regulatory requirements.
- Mentors technical skill set of Systems Analyst I
- Supports, configures and maintains all QuadMed servers and enterprise software including EHR, LIS, pharmacy, and patient engagement infrastructure
- Work closely with internal teams on customer impacting issues in a Tier III escalation capacity
- Support software and hardware teams during system upgrades
- May lead upgrade activities at times
- Implementation of security tools, standards, policies and procedures as defined and directed by the Manager of Information Security
- Monitoring and auditing of security logs, and reports as defined by the Manager of Information Security
- Active participation in the ongoing analysis of system security with a focus on process improvement and security solution effectiveness
- Creation, publishing and monitoring of system dashboards
- System capacity planning
- Make recommendations for system upgrades
- Define, configure and integrate QuadMed systems into an alerting and monitoring strategy
- Assist in architectural and system design activities
- Participate in High Availability and D/R related strategy planning and support
- Assist in the development and evolution of alerting and monitoring strategies to stay in step with the needs of the business and customers
- Keep current with emerging technology and industry trends and participate in strategy planning and other innovative activities as needed
- Coordinates and plans day-to-day work tasks
- Coordinates and plans individual projects as assigned
- Produces and maintains documentation/SOPs for implementation
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in related field.
- Minimum 4 years working in a technology field or healthcare IT related field.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Completed Epic certification in ECSA
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server OS
- Working knowledge of server virtualization solutions including VMware and Hyper-V
- Knowledge of network, storage and server monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Citrix environment
- Highly developed troubleshooting techniques and logical problem solving
- Strong organizational, analytical, and quantitative skills and has the ability to diagnose problems and develop suitable solutions
- Advanced customer service focus and commitment
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and with a variety of groups including management and executive level partners
- Ability to be meticulous in all aspects of the job and work within deadlines
- Ability to work independently, be well-organized, work well under pressure, exercise sound judgment, and be flexible and cooperative
- Strong understanding of infrastructure
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with Windows Server security and Active Directory security
- Experience working with or supporting controls defined by industry standards such as HiTrust and SSAE 16 SOC2
- Experience defining, documenting and implementing policies and procedures
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.