Fulfillment SpecialistApply Job ID 17866 Date posted Sep. 15, 2020 Location Woburn, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently seeking a Fulfillment Specialists to work in the Woburn, MA facility. The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Review individual job requirements, secure material, set up line efficiently, and direct activities to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Complete quality control and production paperwork.
- Ensure safe work environment and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience with heat sealers, tape machines, or label machines a plus.
- Previous Pick and Pack and/or Fulfillment experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational skills.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.