Material Handler - Forklift OperatorApply Job ID 16769 Date posted Feb. 11, 2020 Location Woburn, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is looking for a Material Handler in our Woburn, MA facility. Material handlers delivers requested materials to production lines necessary to complete WIP or Finished Good. Removes finished pallets from CPA and Convert Lines and place into inventory. Loads truck for ship or mail jobs. Creates or signs off on bill of lading for each shipment and enters all pallet information into SmartTools for billing and tracking.
- Delivers the correct work to production lines based on line request
- Loads truck of mail and ship jobs based on Traffic Office instructions
- Loading and unloading of raw materials or WIP trucks
- Inputs data into SmartTools
- May Load, unload, or handle hazardous materials or wastes and prepare hazardous materials or wastes for transportation, including preparation of shipping papers
- Work on Receiving Dock
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Actively participates in safety programs, follows safety policies and procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work 5am-1pm
- Trained and licensed to drive fork lift/high reach
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) lbs and to roll or shift paper rolls weighing 300-4200 pounds.
- Operate powers hand truck and wrapping machine
- Basic computer skills
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.