Group Creative Director/CopywriterApply Job ID 30204 Date posted Feb. 01, 2024 Location Chicago, Illinois
Periscope is a full-service creative agency that sees beyond the expected to build brands and impact communities in inventive ways. We are an idea-centric, inclusive and highly collaborative culture with world-class strategy and creative — and we bring that expertise to every touchpoint in the consumer journey. We’re also a part of Quad, a marketing experience company. We’re looking for talent like you who can continue to elevate our work and culture.
We are looking for a Bilingual GCD/Copywriter (Spanish/English) based in Chicago to join our creative team. Here are a few things we already know about you:
- You've created and led enviable integrated advertising campaigns
- You’re fluent in Spanish and English
- You're a team player
- You’re resourceful, accountable and a problem-solver
- You're as strong at creating the work as you are presenting the work to build client relationships
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Help solidify a creative presence in Chicago by working on Chicago-based clients and beyond as well as partner with our sister agency, Rise Interactive, to identify and seize creative opportunities within their client roster
- Be a hands-on writer on multicultural, cross-cultural and general market work, developing big ideas and fleshing out integrated campaigns
- Present your work effectively internally and to our clients
- Develop strong client relationships by understanding their business and building trust
- Lead and team up with art directors and designers from concept thru production
- Be a go-to for new business development
- Help foster an inclusive, inspiring and energetic working environment that ultimately leads to great work and happy people
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including other creatives, account management, production, strategy and media
- Stay abreast of cultural trends, creative trends and new media formats
- Meet deadlines and requirements, from kickoff to final delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with multicultural and/or cross-cultural audiences
- Knowledge of integrated production/campaign development
- Can write compelling Spanish and English copy targeting the US Hispanic Market for long and shortform needs
- A creative portfolio which displays your ability to think in unexpected ways
- Salary is commensurate with your experience and quality of portfolio
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.