Sr. Supply Chain Business AnalystApply Job ID 30109 Date posted Feb. 08, 2024 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Supply Chain teams through data analytics, technology changes, and standard continuous improvement techniques to enhance efficiencies. The position requires a detail-oriented self-starter who has the ability to work across business areas within the Supply Chain departments of Logistics, Paper Services, and Procurement, as well as multiple other Quad teams such as Information Technology, Manufacturing, and Customer Service. This role requires the candidate to be onsite in Sussex.
- Develop and maintain suite of Tableau dashboards across Supply Chain departments
- Actively contributing in a small-team environment by participating in business process discussions, taking ownership of assigned tasks, delivering tangible results, gaining an understanding of business operations & processes to create design documentation for development to follow
- Translating and simplifying requirements for process changes and IT development
- Providing detailed, thorough, and accurate analysis for strategic planning
- Performing system beta testing and providing feedback to the team
- Preparing business area leadership and end users for changes resulting from business process improvements and rollout business software tools
- Creating end-user help documentation
- Planning and monitoring of implemented solutions
- Provide 1st level support for application problems and resolving or escalating as required.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, MIS, Operations Management, or Business Major is preferred
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- 1+ year(s) Tableau or Power BI development experience required
- SQL, & RPA development experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Facilitation skills – ability to run effective meetings with stake holders
- Strong communication skills (competent verbal, listening, and written)
- Willingness to actively contribute in a team environment and a passion for technology
- Strong technical skills – proficiency with MS Office applications most specifically Microsoft Excel:
- Formula building
- Pivot tables
- Conditional Formatting
- Advanced Statement building such as nested statements, index matches, etc.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.